CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Premium Beautiful Corset

Our Little HERO Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday 20 December 2011

SET YOUR TARGET!!!!!!

Rasulullah pernah bersabda yang bermaksud:
“9/10 rezeki itu adalah datang daripada PERNIAGAAN.”
(Hadis riwayat Tirmizi)

74% jutawan hasilnya daripada perniagaan.



*duduk di hadapan ialah CDM Kak Ana dan dibelakangnya ialah CDM Abg Lan*
Pencapaian yang cukup membanggakan - Tersenarai diantara jutawan muda..dipilih utk menghiasi magazine PERSONAL MONEY-


Anda pun BOLEH!!

"Just Follow The LEADER"..Have A Great, Good Leader Can Guide Us To Become Like Her"..


Selain CDM K.Ana &CDM Abg Lan...

Top Leader CDM Hanis Haizi juga seorg jutawan yang boleh dijadikan tempat "berguru" untuk berjaya


she is now earning RM150k/monthly

I like thinking big. If you’re going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big. – Donald Trump

In business, I’ve discovered that my purpose is to do my best to my utmost ability every day. That’s my standard. I learned early in my life that I had high standards. – Donald Trump


Berguru dengan jutawan sekiranya anda mahu menjadi JUTAWAN!!

Selamat Pagi Malaysia

Irfan Khairi "live" di Selamat Pagi Malaysia, TV1
"Cara paling mudah untuk berjaya di Internet adalah dengan mengikuti jejak langkah mereka yang telah berjaya. Anda tidak perlu mencipta teknik atau kaedah baru. Saya mengikuti jejak langkah jutawan-jutawan di Internet di seluruh dunia...
...oleh sebab itulah saya berjaya!"
-Irfan Khairi, Selamat Pagi Malaysia




Presenting Our GREAT team !!



I'm a former engineer who pursued her dreams of achieving complete time and financial freedom. And succeeding!! A proud mother, wife and entrepreneur.. 
CDM Adliza almost RM40k++ monthly



 
 i have infatuation towards beauty products, loves shopping and is bitten by travel bug. This personal blog mainly features those items, dreams and at the same time my journey towards financial freedom. insya Allah.
 Bakal CDM Hane almost RM30k++ monthly


 
My ex-schoolmate at matrix. Oversea graduated, join this biz on Jan 2011
I'm a Mom Entrepreneur and I blog mostly about my journey as a full-time mom running a business, raising a family and rocking both! Never one to bow down to challenges; I've ventured into Premium Beautiful Business and never looked back.Follow me in my transition from average to fabulous. You too, can take life by the horns and start your transformation today. 
 DDM Dewi almost RM20k++ monthly

  
 
 
Another ex-schoolmate at matrix. Oversea graduated, join this biz early 2011
 DSM Farihah almost RM10k++ monthly













my ex-schoolmate SMKTD. Starting dpt 
first BONUS RM 4.5k

SSM Munirah almost RM8K monthly








Be part of our team....




















Well, when you are in the right team, IT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE :)..







Do contact me now
Call/text me at 011 15143403
Invite me BBM pin 2103AAF9
http://www.facebook.com/fariza.toskhan


No comments:

Post a Comment